Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3, 2010 - hot hot hot

Tough run tonight. Emotionally and physically drained but needed to go out. I spent the weekend driving to and from Collingwood for my godfather's funeral. Now I have to go back to Toronto on Weds for my mother's best friend and by in large my second mother through highschool's funeral. Her fight with cancer was finally lost yesterday and now she's finally in peace. This has been a very tough week.

I couldn't run at lunch today because I'm leading a design session for a new training product at work. So once Rob got home, I took off with my running partner; who was freaking out once I put my running shoes on. I did the trail behind the golf course. The path was flooded so I think I got about 4km, 29mins.

It was hot hot hot out tonight, thank goodness for water and a hat.

No iPod tonight either, which I think made it tougher for sure.

Until Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment