Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 18, 2010 - 3k easy

Today I ran 3k and after yesterday's squat workout I thought it would be painful. But I actually felt good apart from the thirst factor. I'm really bad at drinking enough water during the day. The only thing other than thirst is my inner thighs from the adductor machine, or as I like to call it, the birthing chair... Now you all know what machine I'm talking about don't you. LOL

I ran the pedistrian bridge 3.5k loop today. I had no plans to go fast, I had no thoughts that I wouldn't have to stop and so it was quite enjoyable for what it was. I was also a good samaritan. A couple of girls were trying to take a group shot and I offered to take their pic for them. A stop for a good cause!

The view from the path:
The sun wasn't out but it was very pleasant around 20 degrees! The university students are in exam mode, so just a few out and about. The highschool students are in "end of year" mode, so there were all over the place. I also had the luxury of passing a cyclist! Now she was probably 3 and had training wheels on her bike, but hey it's still a cyclist. LOL.

Today's music:
Given Up - Linkin Park
Bella's Lullaby - Carter Burwell
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Paradise Burning - IllScarlett
Neighbourhood #3 - Arcade Fire
The Strength to Go On - Rise Against
Poker Face - Lady GaGa
Ordinary World - Duran Duran

and yes I stretched!

No comments:

Post a Comment