Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26, 2010 - meh

So I'll call it a workout, but really, other than a few light weights and some sit ups, it was an excuse to get out of the office. Which I'm ok with. I steadfastly agree that you should get away from your desk at lunch. It was also too hot today. Even hotter than yesterday. Over 100 F. wow, that's big for May in Ottawa. No workout tomorrow and my goal is to ride my bike on Friday, provided it doesn't rain. If so, then I'll go to the gym.

View from the mat:
not much to be sure. it was too hot for the regulars, only the die hards or crazies like myself were there!

The workout:
Dead lift (3 x 5reps) @ 100lbs;
Leg extension (2 x 8reps) @70lbs;
Adductor (2 x 12reps) @175lbs
Lat pull down (2 x 10reps) @60 lbs,
Lat Pull down descending set (15 reps @ 50lbs, 10reps @40lbs, 8 reps @ 30lbs)
crunches - maybe 50

The Music:
Tragic Flaw - Arkells
I Belong to you - Muse
City of Delusion - Muse
A White Demon Love Song - The Killers
Hearing Damage - Thom Yorke
Human - The Killers

No comments:

Post a Comment