Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 16, 2010 - 2nd 10k

Achieved!!!

The conditions may not have been ideal. Don't get me wrong, the weather was beautiful. Sunny blue skies, a bit of a wind, around 10 degrees. It was me that wasn't working on all cylinders this morning. The girls got up at 6:30am but let us sleep in until 8am. I may have had one glass of wine too many last night and therefore I may have been a little dehydrated with a bit of a headache. Good times!

My running partner was eager to go this morning, however with the nice weather comes lots of stops to fully examine all watering holes.

Once I got going all was good. I thought about changing my route, but I went with the same route as last week and in the end was the best choice.

View from the path:
Sunday mornings are always a little more on the go than any other. Runners doing their long runs, dog walkers, roller bladers and the ever pompous bike riders. Use your bell already!!!
Dartagnan met several dogs today. I think I was cramping his style.

The Music:
Hearing Damage - Thom Yorke
Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
Long Forgotten Sons - Rise Against
In the End - Linkin Park
Just Like a Pill - Pink
To Where you Are - Josh Groban
Decode - Paramore
New Sensation - INXS
Soldier's Poem - Muse
Let Love Be Your Energy - Robbie Williams
Leave Out All the Rest - Linkin Park
Paparazzi - Lady GaGa
Tremble for My Beloved - Collective Soul
I'm Not the Sun - Arkells
The Reflex - Duran Duran
Castles in the Sand - The Philosopher King
Wake Up - The Arcade Fire
Mai - Josh Groban
In Pieces - Linkin Park

No comments:

Post a Comment