Friday, April 2, 2010

April 2nd - Sunny 15 degrees

So I didn't get out yesterday, my bad. But I got up this beautiful Good Friday and took Dartagnan along the path behind the golf course. I didn't quite make 5k because the path was under water and I really didn't have the brain power to figure out how to make it 5k without making it more like 10k. It wasn't a fantastic run, again I wore too warm clothes. Long pants where shorts would have been perfect!

View from the path:
Just me, Dartagnan and a couple out walking their dog. So not much to see but all the spring flowers trying to peak their way through the dirt. Just a beautiful morning.

The Music:
Again, it was against me. I ended up skipping almost 10 songs before I got one that was worth running to. I won't list them all.
A Bad Dream - Keane
Mamma Mia - Meryl Streep
Dancing Queen - Meryl Streep
Something Beautiful - Robbie Williams
Strong - Robbie Williams
Nine in the Afternoon - Panic at the Disco
New Divide - Linkin Park
Monster - Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment