Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20, 2010 - 5.5k run - hard

Today I ran the Pretoria Bridge Loop from the gym. I'm still unbelievably sore from the squats (evil) but I went out and took it slow. It was a beautiful day out and I forgot my hat, which to some probably doesn't seem like a big deal but to someone who runs with a hat always, it was. Made me feel hotter than I was. It wasn't the fastest run I've done, 37mins, but at least I went out. When I got back to the gym there was a line up for the showers. People, they are there to rinse you off and make you clean quick to get you back to work etc. They are not there for the 20min spa shower you have in the morning to pretty yourself up. You only have a finite amount of time when you workout at lunch, so having to wait 10 mins for a shower is a waste of valuable time!

Here's a new thing, my run map from MapMyRun.com:


View from the path:
Lots of bathing beauties out today, and alot of girls in tiny tops too!

The Music:
Whereabouts Unknown - Rise Against
Hold Me Know - Thompson Twins
Eyes on fire - Blue Foundation
Stadium Love - Metric
Miracle - Paramore
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Satellite Mind - Metric
Knights of Cydonia - Muse
Strong - Robbie Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment