Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26, 2010 - Sunny out but it's a gym day

Absolutely gorgeous day out. Sunny and warm, excellent spring day. But no running today, it's rest day so I did an upper body workout instead. I don't feel sore after yesterday's run, so maybe all this working out is helping. Just one month until the national capital 10k. I am unmotivated, if it wasn't for a friend who works out at the gym with me, I probably wouldn't have gone. But I did go and I do feel better.

View from the mat:
Sadly nothing humorous to describe today and to be honest I really wasn't paying attention. I just wanted to get it done.

The Workout:
Push-ups 3 x 12 reps (from toes)
Lateral raises – 3 x 12 reps @ 10lbs
[Triceps pull downs –12 reps @ 40lbs, bicep curls 21s @ 30lbs (7 lower, 7 upper, 7 full range)] x 2
Incline bicep curls @ 20lbs dumbbell x10
Bicep curls @ 20lbs barbell x50reps
Situps - 20 centre, 20 left side, 20 right side; 10 knees into chest centre, 10 left, 10 right

The Music:
Kotov Syndrome - Rise Against
Money Honey - Lady GaGa
Dashboard - Modest Mouse
Undisclosed Desires - Muse
In Her Eyes - Josh Grobin
Jump - The Pointer Sisters
Whereabouts Unknown - Rise Against

No comments:

Post a Comment