Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25, 2010 - long run sunny 13 degrees

Today was long run day and so I got up, had a bowl of oatmeal, put on my gear and left. I knew I wanted to run at least 8k and I did just that! 8.4k to be exact. The wind was chilly, so my crop pants and t-shirt were the way to go. I remembered my hat and my water bottle holder. My running partner, Dartagnan, was so excited when I put on my shoes this morning. I haven't run since Weds but it was a nice easy run. The only time I had to stop was when Dart decided to take a swim and grab some water for himself. I've tried in the past to let him drink from my water, but he won't do it.

View from the path:
What is it with bikers??? The never use their bells. They get so pissed off when you run in the middle of the path (the flatest part) but don't signal that they are coming. So when running with music, I never hear them. Some guy used some language this morning that would make a Hells Angel blush. So I decided after that, whilst on the main path, to only wear one headphone.

The Music:
Collapse - Rise Against
A White Demon Love Song - The Killers
Scumbag Blues - Them Crooked Vultures
Poker Face - Lady GaGa
Wake Me up Before you Go Go - Wham!
Front Row - Metric
Let Love Be Your Enemy - Robbie Williams
Nothing Special - IllScarlett
Long Forgotten Sons - Rise Against
I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas - perfect spot for this song as I was needing motivation
That's What you Get - Paramore
A Bad Dream - Keane
Bleed it Out - Linkin Park
Twilight Galaxy - Metric

No comments:

Post a Comment