Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2, 2010 - 5k baby no pain

at least not while I was running. But god that felt good!!! I'm still not 100 percent but on the road to recovery. Darty and I hit the golf club trail and decided to do 5k this morning. I was a little tentative at first, but when there was no pain with the first few steps I kept going. When I finished I felt great and when I stretched I could feel the twinge. It's amazing how a good run makes you feel. Now the day can begin.

Tomorrow is the CIBC run for the cure and Abby is going to "run" with me. So there will be more walking than running but it'll be fun.

Still no music on the run as I'm not yet feeling comfortable on my own back there. But if I had it I'm sure I'd be Glee'ing it as that's what I'm enjoying on my iPod these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment