Friday, October 29, 2010

Oct 29, 2010 - 5k one day late

OK OK, I know I was suppose to do this last night but who's kidding who, I didn't want to. So I mentally prepared myself to get my ass out of bed, get the kids ready for their Halloweeny days at respective daycares, drop them off and then go for my 5km run. Task achieved! It was cool out but the wind was warmish. I know hard to believe but it wasn't like it's been where it cuts you like a knife. We ran our typical golf course 5km and by we I mean Darty and I. The run was good. My hip hurt a bit but after the run there was lots of stretching and that seems to have made it feel better. Tomorrow Lisa and I are running 17km, wish us luck!!!

View from the path:
Met a new neighbour who thought we were knew to the neighbourhood since he's seen us only a few times lately. He has a dog just like Darty who's half Lab and half Retriever and she's 14! Lots of years left in my puppy!!!!

The Music:
So Happy I could Die - Lady GaGa
Imagine - Glee
O...Saya - A.R.Rahman
A White Demon Love Song - The Killers
Something Beautiful - Robbie Williams
New Sensation - INXS
You Make My Dreams - Hall and Oats
Drops of Jupiter - Train
Poker Face - Lady GaGa
Oh, the Boss is Coming - Arkells

No comments:

Post a Comment