Friday, October 8, 2010

October 7, 2010 - 5k

Today was a run day. I missed my circuit yesterday due to life getting in the way, so even though my hip hurt after my chiro appointment, I took off with Darty to the path behind the golf course. What a beautiful day but holy cow it was windy. Why is it, that in Ottawa at least, no matter which way you run, the wind is always in your face???? It wasn't a pretty run but I was out there. When I took off my hip was sore. I expected it to be since I had my adjustment about an hour and half prior. I immediately bailed on the 5k and decided I'd just go 3k. When I got to the turn around point the pain was gone and although tired kept up and went all the way to the end of the path before it hit Carling. Darty loves our runs but I think as he gets older he's not as fast anymore. So he likes to run right in front of me to slow me down. At one point he stopped completely, lets just say there might have been some swearing!

View from the path:
Not much other than the most amazing colours of the leaves. It was just amazing. I'm going to miss my path!

The Music:
Yes, I ran with music today. It may not have been as loud as I like but still not 100% over the creepy bike guy incident. However, here we go:
Starlight - Muse
Crawling - Linkin Park
Bohemian Rhapsody - Glee
Empire State of Mind - Glee
Take a Bow - Muse
Hot Fudge - Robbie Williams
Leave Out All the Rest - Linkin Park
O...Saya - A.R.Rahman (Slumdog Millionaire)
Faithfully - Glee

No comments:

Post a Comment