Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oct 12, 2010 - ok it's definately autumn!

So I wasn't too bad after my long run and after eating all the food from thanksgiving, a short run today was definately needed! The fall has finally hit too, it was about 10 degrees celcius out. The route was the standard 3km in behind the golf course. Rob came with me and he's doing much better. Darty too! I have to say it's nice to go for a run to feel better and not worse!


View from the path:
As we were along the back stretch I noticed a very distinctive walker coming our way, it was Bob from across the street. Dartagnan saw him and took off! As Bob passed Rob I heard him say "She's kicking your ass dude!" because I was probably 100m in front of Rob. I chuckled! At the turn around point, when Darty knew we were on our way home he took off like a bat out of hell for Bob. Nothing like the allegiance of a dog! Ah well.

No music today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment