Monday, October 4, 2010

October 4, 2010 - Day 1 P90

Today I started the P90 exercise program. In 90 days, I'll be a brand new me, or at least back to where I was before I hurt my hip. I need something and without Goodlife and limited running at present, I decided to do this program. Many friends have done the P90X but I thought I'd do the lower one before I tried the extreme. Basically it's every other day circuit/cardio for 6 days with 1 day off. I'm going to do running for my cardio days unless it's just down right crappy out. There is also an abdominal workout with the cardio, to look out six pack, here I come!

The Workout:
I'm using the bands b/c our weights are in storage. It covers total body with 3 different circuits. In between each circuit is a stretching routine. It's so simple and I'm so sore only a couple hours later, tomorrow will be fun with stairs. As I've done it for a while, I'll start using my own music but for now I'll listen to the boom chicka pow wow music on the disc.

I'm also going to try their 6 day protein fat burning diet. So day one has been ok so far, however I'm sure the craving for sugar will hit sometime this afternoon. It's a kick start! Rob's away but plans to join in when he gets home on Weds. Here's to looking and feeling better!

My marathon long runs start this week too. I'm really behind but will be steady with the increase in mileage and I'll get to where I get for January. This Sunday 7kms!

No comments:

Post a Comment