Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5, 2010 - 3k run

Today I ran 3km with Rob and Darty. It was just beautiful out. We ran the path behind the golf course and yay, no crazy guys on bikes! I am still sore from yesterday's circuit workout and the hips a bit sore now, several hours later, but feeling good to back at it regularly. I'm on day two of the "no white" diet and to me that just means no sweets really. I was good, I didn't eat the chocolate bar that tormented me every time I went to pick up something from the printer. Our social committee sells chocolate bars and chips in our business centre and of course there is also all the fund raiser chocolates available too. I persevered and now, of course, as I type this I want one. But to bed I go and this to shall pass!!!

View from the path:
The colours of the changing leaves were amazing. As you run along the path and the overhang of the trees and all the colours is kind of like what I invisioned Sleepy Hollow to look like. Darty saw a deer and took off but he isn't quite as fast as he use to be!

No music today because I ran with Rob. He only had to stop once, so he's on the road to recovery too!

No comments:

Post a Comment