Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oct 26, 2010 - 3km

Well I'm on day two of being a stay-at-home mom and so far so good. I haven't killed anyone yet, so that's a good sign. Just kidding. I've been busy making cupcakes and starting a new quilt. The packing hasn't started so much, I'm afraid I'll pack something and then I'll need it. I will have to bite the bullet soon enough. Today Rob, Darty and I ran the 3km. After Saturday's 13km, it felt good. A little stiff still but not nearly as bad as it's going to get.

View from the path:
Mostly my mind has been on how I'm going to decorate all the cupcakes for halloween and the cake for the party, also halloween themed. Definately makes the run go by quick. Rob's legs were sore during the run, mostly because he hasn't been running them lately. It is getting better.

No music today, but looking forward to tonight's Glee and then to download the songs I really like! Rocky Horror Glee Show - MUCH FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment