Monday, September 20, 2010

Sept 20, 2010 - freakin hip

So I'm going to vent a wee bit, my blog, my perogative. I haven't run since last week, have had no pain and today I take maybe 30 steps and boom, hip starts to hurt. There was some cursing and I almost stopped but kept at it. It eventually lessened and I ran just the 3k behind the golf course with Darty. At this rate, I'm not sure I'll be running in January and that just pisses me off. I'll take tomorrow off and try again on Weds.

No music today. Since the guy on the bike incident, I'm not totally comfortable with wearing my iPod back there alone right now.

Also a little sad I've got no running buddies, but then it's always only been about me and shall continue to be about my running journey. Join me in silence!!!

I'm also running, probably walking the CIBC run for the cure on Oct 3rd. I'm running for the most amazing woman who lost her battle with cancer in May. Leandra was my second mother and I miss her terribly. So if you are reading and you want to pledge that would be great.

http://www.runforthecure.com/site/TR/RunfortheCure/Ontario?px=1377082&pg=personal&fr_id=1101

thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment