Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 10, 2010 - 3k

So today's run was fun and a bit creepy all together. I got home early and asked Rob if he wanted to join me. Expecting a no, I actually got a yes. We've not run together in a very very long time. So off we went with Darty and ran in behind the golf course. Rob's not run in a while as well due to his back and took a walk break early. He told me to go on. As I did this guy passed on his bike and gave me a look. He passed me and crossed over the street as I did. I took Darty off leash and started on the path, the guy followed and as he passed me he leared again. Feeling uneasy I turned back towards Rob. As we started to run together again the guy on the bike came back on the path towards us and when he realized that I was with Rob he kept going. That's the first time I've ever felt uncomfortable running back there.

As for the run, not bad just slow. My hip flexers and my IT band tightened up later but it's getting better!

View from the path:
Other than the creepy guy, it was beautiful out. Lots of golfers on the course too! Just a great day for a run.

No music either, I find it rude to run with someone and wear music.

No comments:

Post a Comment