Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sept 7, 2010 - first day of school!

Well not for Abby. This week they meet the teacher but next week they go everyday! As for me, I ran outside for the first time in over a month and run in general since last week. Holy crap that was hard. 3.5 k and I had to stop twice. Brings some humility to it all.

View from the path:
lots and lots of students out today. first day back at uni and all the baby faced frosh were running around and collecting money for shinerama etc. Was I ever that young. I still feel that old mentally, the body would say different. Here's hoping the hip isn't too bad later. Today I also pick up new shoes. Maybe that will help as well. Just gotta keep at it. First long run this weekend, should be interesting since I haven't done 5 yet and my goal is 10km!

The Music:
i got a feeling - black eyed peas
My life would suck without you - glee
jump - pointer sisters
resistence - muse
viva la vida - cold play
Let me Sign - Robert Pattinson (yup Edward!)

No comments:

Post a Comment