Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sept 14, 2010 - new shoes, new shoes, new shoes!!!

I love me my new shoes. Saucony Progrid Stable for us really bad pronators and to top it off, mens 9 because my dainty feet don't fit right in the womens 10wide. Yup wide I say!!!

Today as a tester, Darty and I ran 3k behind the golf course. Felt great!!!

I guess my blogging is being read because yesterday Goodlife Fitness wished me well when I fared them goodbye. Feeling pretty good about it too!

Nothing to see just me and Dart and no music because at present I'm not sure where my iPod is.

2 comments:

  1. We read your blog often - your stories are motivational and inspiring!

    To stay in touch while you're gone, check out our new blog, Living the GoodLife, at http://blog.goodlifefitness.com/. There are great workout tips & recipes to read that will keep you going until you find a fitness center in your new location.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you deal with the wide front and your oh so thin heels?

    We should run together one of these days

    ReplyDelete