Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 2, 2010 - I can't believe it's September already

3kms today and...no pain! whoop whoop. so the joint thing seems to be getting better but the IT band is tight tight tight. If I sit for too long it just tightens up again. But hey, at least now the pain goes away. One week from the start of marathon training. It was suppose to be Sunday but I'm heading to Raleigh, NC to check out my new home town. Should be interesting. I also did about a gazillion situps today b/c those too have lost their way in the last month. I almost had definition, now there is nothing! The chocolate bars aren't helping.

View from the treadmill
People watching down on Sparks street. Some ass in a car didn't read the "pedestrian street" signs and drove right down the center of it. Several people gave the single finger salute! I also watched the 10 best pranks on TSN at noon. Too funny what some athletes will do to another!

The Music:
Jonathan Low - The Vampire Weekend
White Demon Love Song - The Killers
Spotlight - Mute Math
Imagine - Glee
My Life Would Suck Without You - Glee
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
Abigail - The Arkells
Long Road to Ruin - The Foo Fighters
Pessimist - Paramore

1 comment:

  1. You MUST try a foam roller for your IT band if you don't have one. It will hurt, but in an oh so good way:) It makes a world of difference:) I don't know how I ever lived with out mine.

    ReplyDelete