Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 31, 2010 - hot hot hot

and two weeks later...

first the hip, then the cold strikes and voila no gym or exercise of any kind in the last two weeks. walking to get the mail 100 meters doesn't count, I know! Today I ran! Yup a whole 2kms at a nice easy pace. Sweat pouring off my skin and the lungs working in over time. The coughing and hacking will commence at any time now. So how's the hip? well so far so good. No pain other than "you haven't used me in a long time" kind of pain. We'll see how the day progresses.

View from the treadmill
Excellent, only b/c it's been so long. Tooooooooo hot to run outside and pretty warm inside too. But got it done

Did some weights as well today. Where did all the hotties come from????? I mean usually they are sparce at the 11:30am time zone, but today there were several. Especially the one who was doing bicep curls with 50lbs dumbells on the boso ball. very impressive! typical flaw, skinny legs!

The music - was with me today!

Proud Mary - Glee
Just Dance - Lady Gaga
Mr. Jones - Counting Crows
Down in New Orleans - Princess and the Frog
Crawling - Linkin Park
Dance in the Dark - Lady Gaga
Decode - paramore
My Life Would Suck Without You - Glee
Safety Dance - Glee
Can You Feel It - The Jacksons


It's 6 hours after the run, hip freaking hurts!!! insert swearing rant here!

No comments:

Post a Comment