Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4, 2010 - Body Pump kind of

Back at it again. I saw the chiro in the morning and then at lunch went to a body pump class. Before the class started I did 10mins on another type of elliptical. This one was better, but I still hated it. Then the class started. I made it to the lunge track and then had to stop, thought I was going to pass out. I guess I didn't eat enough this morning. Not sure. Exhaustion also very present in my day today.

View from the mat:
Saw the stick bug chick again. This time she was preening in the locker room. I honestly have never seen anyone spend so much time and product on the placement of each individual hair. It was frightening really. As for the class, it was great. Maya taught, she was the club manager at Vanier for a long time and she's awesome! It was also the new release, I can say for what I finished, it was evil. I will be really sore tomorrow. So far I'm just a little sore and my hip isn't hurting, so here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment