Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 3rd, 2010 - OMG where did the summer go?

Well I was back at it today. And by it I mean I went to the gym and worked out. No running allowed. SI joint is imflammed plus a couple of my lumbar discs aren't happy campers, so instead I used the elliptical. OMG I HATE IT!!! But it has to be done. If I do nothing I will just erase all my hard work. So that and some weights were achieved today.

View from the mat:
Can I tell you once again how much I hate that machine. So boring. Yes I did break a sweat but it's just so dull. You don't go anywhere. I do feel the same about the treadmill except I feel like I've accomplished something on it at least.

The Workout:
Elliptical - 1 mile
bicep curls - 3 x12 reps - 30lb dumbell
tricep pull down - 3 x 12reps - 30lbs
Overhead press - 3x12 repos - 25lbs
seated row - 2 x 25 reps - 45lbs
deltoid raise - 3 x 12 reps - 15lbs
situps
stretching - lots of stretching!

The Music:
I went with a shuffle of all the Glee soundtracks I got from a friend. Made the dullness that was my workout bearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment