Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 27, 2010 - boring weights and stretching

Today I laid low. As you can see I've done nothing since Friday's 5k, but my hip still hurts and didn't want to aggrevate it. I ran on the treadmill for 5mins and that was enough so then I decided to stretch and do some abs and some small weights. Tomorrow I'm seeing a chiro recommended from a friend who swears by him. So we shall see.

View from the mat:
I've also been a bit nauseated these last couple days, think I'm fighting something, so my focus was primarily not to hurt myself and also not to throw up on myself.

The workout:
5mins on treadmill
stretching
2x 20 pushups - toes
60 crunches , middle, side and side
shoulder press - 3 x 10lbs dumbbells
chest press - 3 x 10lbs dumbbells
Deltoid rotation - 2 x 10lbs dumbbells

The Music:
ulysses - Franz Ferdinand
New Moon - Alexandre Desplat
The Voilet Hour - Sea Wolf
Heart of the City - Arkells
MK Ultra - Muse
Can you Feel It - Jackson 5
Gimme Sympathy - Metric
Saviour - Rise Against

No comments:

Post a Comment