Friday, July 23, 2010

July 23, 2010 - rain!

Today I ran just over 5k in about 34mins. It just started to rain as I went out so it kept it feeling cooler than it actually was. Which was good since it's been so hot lately. I ran to Pretoria Bridge and around. Not many people out today. Probably because of the rain.

View from the path:
Nothing that's worth talking about, however, after Tuesday's run my right hip started to hurt. It didn't hurt during the run today but now as I sit down it's sore again. I"ll have to watch it over the next couple days. 7k on Sunday is the goal.

The Music:
Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
New Sensation - INXS
Straight Lines - Silverchair
Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
Satellite Heart - Anya Marina
Antichrist Television - Arcade Fire
Crawling - Linkin Park
For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic - Paramore
How You Remind Me - Nickelback
That's What You Get - Paramore
Disciplined Breakdown - Collective Soul
My Love - Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment