Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15, 2010 - 4k run it was hot hot hot

Ok, where does the time go. It's mid-July already. Abby turns 5 in two weeks and Rob turns 35 next week. There is just not enough time to do all the things I'd prefer to do, but alas I went for my run today...and outdoors. (36 degrees with humidex) 4k and I stayed along the path close to the canal. It was completely in shade and there was a wee bit of breeze, so the heat wasn't too bad. But after yesterdays pump class my legs were a little sore. Completed in roughly 25mins, so not too bad.

View from the path:
Just me!

The Music:
Straight Line - Silverchair
Talk Talk - Talk Talk
Over the Rainbow - Glee Cast
Just Dance - Lady GaGa
A Million Miles an Hour - Eastern Conference Finals
Black Wave/Bad Vibrations - Arcade Fire
Hot Fudge - Robbie Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment