Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12, 2010 - 3.5k run and outside to boot!

Well it's been a while since I've run outside. So as it wasn't as hot as it has been, I gave it a go. I was soaked through by the time I got back to the gym. Just the typical pedestrian bridge run. It just felt good to get out. Now that Rob is back from down under, I have to start really training for my half in the fall. So Sunday's run will be 7km, should be no problem!

View from the path:
I got whistled at today. As I passed a group of workers from the new conference centre, I got the whoo whoo. I didn't see the guy who did it, but still.

The Music:
Had fun today, ran to the Glee soundtrack for the season final, Journey to Regionals. That's right a journey medley featuring Faithfully, Any Way You Want It and Don't Stop Believing. Plus Bohemian Rhapsody, To Sir With Love and Somewhere Over the Rainbow. It was exactly the length of my run. My stretch was O Saya from Slumdog Millionaire. fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment