Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 18, 2010 - and so it starts

The first official long run for the Army Half in September was today. I ran about 6.5km (really only needed to do 5k)and other than the humidity it was good. My running partner was estatic that I was back at it! We ran the path behind the golf course and added a little extra at the end. I thought I'd get up early to go and at 8am when Abby decided to come in and scare me awake, I got dressed, ate a bowl of oatmeal and took off!

View from the path:
Just me and Darty out on the path and, oh yeah, the bugs!!! Next time to remember bug spray!

The Music:
ok, somedays I hate my iPod. I hit the wrong button and because it was on shuffle it erases the playlist. If memory serves, now it's 7pm so it's been a few hours, but I believe there was:
Muse - there were a couple today so not sure what the titles are just the melody and no one wants to hear me sing...LOL
Paramore - That's What You Get and Misery Business
The Killers - White Demon Love Song
Rise Against - Saviour
Against Me - I was a teenage anarchist

and that's all I remember. I only had to forward through one princess song, so that's not too bad!

Next Sunday 7km!

No comments:

Post a Comment