Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22, 2010 - Robbie's bday

Today I did weights on my own. It's been a while! The gym was busy but not too bad. Caught a guy checking me out!!!! yay baby!

View from the mat:
Question - are the weights in kgs or lbs??? I never know. If kgs, then I rock. If in lbs, then I'm no longer as strong as I think I am :(

The Workout:
Deadlift - 3x12 @60lbs
Leg extention - 3 x10 @80lbs
Quads -3x10 @75lbs
Shoulder press - 2x45lbs
bicep curls - 3 x 15lbs
shoulder raise - 3x15lbs
lat pull down - descending 10reps @70lbs, 12reps @55lbs, 15reps @40lbs

The Music:
Tragic Flaw - Arkells
Something Beautiful - Robbie Williams
Deadlines - Arkells
Gimme Sympathy - Metric
Decode - Paramore
Thanks for the Memories - Fall Out Boy
Wuthering Heights - Kate Bush
New Divide - Linkin Park
Whereabouts - Rise Against
Atlas - Fanfarlo
Black Mirror - Arcade Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment