Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6th, 2010 - OMG it's freaking hot

High today 38 degrees, and yes I went to the gym. I decided not to run outdoors, so I took to the treamill. One was open by the windows, so I took it because I like to people watch. However, it was quite the experience. The console was loose and therefore with every step it shook. I had to stop right away b/c I thought I might fall off. It moved quite severely back and forth with each step. I looked to see if another treadmill was available but there wasn't. So I started up again and realized that it wasn't the whole machine just the console and as long as I didn't look at the console, it was really distracting, I would be fine. So I ran 2 miles is 20mins and by the time I was finished the sweat was dripping off me! Felt good after 5 days off.

View from the treadmill:
Other than the trying not to watch the console move back and forth, the people watching on the Sparks street was interesting. Lots of people wearing all black today. Even I wore a black shirt today. What's up with that? Also, lots of teeny tiny tops on women. You would think that being downtown and mostly business/government employees the clothing would be more subdued, well not today. Lots of wild prints, tiny tank tops, etc. The treadmills were also pretty busy today. I guess with the weekend being a long one for Canada day, that everyone needed to get back at it.

The Music:
A Million Miles an Hour - Eastern Conference Finals
Misery Business - Paramore
Go All the Way - Perry Farrell
Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
That's What you Get - Paramore
Abigail - Arkells
Poker Face - Lady GaGa
It's Alright - Pet Shop Boys

I got the new Twilight Eclipse soundtrack, it's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment