Monday, September 13, 2010

Sept 13, 2010 - Goodbye Goodlife Fitness

Today was my last workout/run at Goodlife Fitness. I've been a member for over 10 years and I have to say I'm a little sad. My membership expired and there is no point in renewing with the upcoming move. So it's all on my own until I find a good gym in Cary. Today I ran outside along the canal to the pedestrian bridge. It was suppose to be rainy and miserable today and of course the weather man was wrong, it was sunny and a little cool, the most excellent running temperature! All the students are back in class and everyone is back from vacation, so there was lots of people watching today. The convention centre is putting up windows and is looking awesome, however, the running path is all chewed up and closed so had to stick to the canal path which isn't exactly smooth. Had to pay alot of attention to holes. I also forgot my iPod today which would normally suck but today a revelation. My shoes squeek! That's past being done! It's a good thing my new shoes are on order. Maybe my shoes were the problem to my hip the whole time. Chiro has been fun (LOL) but I can think of a better way to spend a thousand dollars.

So now I wait for my new shoes and start with training plan this weekend. I can still run 3ks with these shoes and that should keep me going for a bit.

Anyway, thanks Goodlife, it's been fun!

after I wrote the above, my shoes came in!!! whoop whoop

1 comment:

  1. We're so sorry to see you go, and thank you for your loyalty over the past 10 years.

    Best of luck with your big move. Come back and visit anytime!

    ReplyDelete