Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sept 15, 2010 - Online training group anyone???

Ok, so I haven't run today but I've been inspired with people reading my blog to ask if any of you would like to train with me for the marathon or half marathon at Disney in January 2011. This weekend I plan on attempting a 7km run. Now keep in mind I've not run alot in the last little while so it might be slow but at least I'll attempt it. I'll also be running at my parents place which is farm country and therefore hilly. I'll have to ramp up quickly so if you are already at the 14km mark that's great, I'll get there soon. I can post a training schedule too if that would be helpful.

Anyway, if you'd like to join me, add a comment. Tell me who you are, how long you've been running, what type of music you run to or anything else you'd like!

I've also changed the look and added a pic of me and my girls. I hope you like it.

Thanks again for reading! You've motivated me to keep at it!

and Terrell, Saucony shoes are the best for wide feet and skinny ankles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment