Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28, 2010 - humid, so gross

Well today wasn't hot it was freaking humid. Only 25 degrees but with the humidex, something like 32. I got back from my 3.5k run and I was soaked through and through. It was tough tough tough. I'm still recovering from my bike ride on Friday, the tush is still a little sore!

View from the path:
Not many out today. I ran the pedestrian bridge loop. No protestors, hardly any walkers, no students sunning themselves and maybe a couple of runners. Not a lot of people watching. Most stayed indoors which was probably the prudent choice. I, obviously, not one of them! Good run though, took about 3 hours to cool off.

The Music:
Paparazzi - Lady GaGa
Resistance - Muse
Wavin Flag - Artists for Haiti (Abby's new fav song)
Ordinary World - Duran Duran
February Song - Josh Groban
Poker Face - Lady GaGa
You Gotta Be - Desree

No comments:

Post a Comment