Friday, June 25, 2010

June 25, 2010 - bike day Friday!

Well I was back in the saddle this morning, it's amazing what 3 weeks away does to the body. My butt is sore!!! The ride itself was good, but really really humid! Lots of sweat this morning. I tried moving my foot placement on the pedal due to a friend's suggestion. Thanks Christian, no pins and needles today!!! yay.

Once I was downtown, I went to the gym for a shower. As I was getting ready for work I realized I had forgotten a very important piece of clothing. My bra! So not a good thing to forget. Thank god I wore a dark colour shirt b/c my red and white sport tank is now what I'm wearing to keep things locked and loaded. LOL. At least it's friday!

View from the path:
Lots of riders and geese out this morning. The goslings are now almost full grown but still have the baby feathers. They look so strange. They also aren't afraid of anything so you really do have to pay attention because they could walk out on the path without you noticing.


Today is Abby's last day in junior kindergarten. Way to go Abster!!! Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment