Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24, 2010 - the day after the earth moved!

So today wasn't quite as exciting as yesterday. Nothing like an earthquake to put an abrupt halt to your workday, but I'll take it! However, today was monumental. Abby graduated from Junior Kindergarten. I'm just so proud!

View from the path:
On the workout front, I ran 3.5kms and had to bob and weave yet again but this time through the Falun Gong protesters waiting for the president of China to drive by. Police were everywhere and more Asian's lined the canal than I've ever seen. There was even a person in a cage who was gagged and another tied to a chair. It's all very strange. And in this heat.

The Music:
iPod died before I could write them all down, but they were singable tunes today!

No comments:

Post a Comment