Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 19, 2010 - hot and sticky 5k run

Last night was a late night. It was Abby's dance recital. She did awesome! Grandma, Auntie Mere and Uncle Pete came up to watch. We are so proud! Rowan stayed at a friends, so both girls went to bed late. Then around midnight Rowan woke up screaming. Makes for a long night. Once everyone was finally settled I finally got to sleep, but then our visitors are early risers. UGH! So I woke up and put on my running stuff and went for a run. It was the only way I was going to make it through the day. I got outside and realized I'd forgotten my water bottle but with the humidity the water was being absorbed in through my pores. I ran the 5k route behind the golf course with Darty. He was so excited to go. It was a good run despite the humidity and when I got home I was purple and dripping. LOVED IT!

View from the path:
Other than Darty trying to slow me down by running directly in front of me. Just us and the bugs. Lots of them.

The Music:
Dashboard - Modest Mouse
Misery Business - Paramore
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Hot Fudge - Robbie Williams
Numb - Linkin Park
Talk Talk - Talk Talk
Possibility - Lykke Li
You Make My Dreams - Hall and Oates
Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment