Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jun 8, 2010 - weights

I'm tired, gotta say! Brought my stuff to work but didn't want to go and then Carrie appeared at my desk and off we went. I had a wicked headache and thought maybe the workout would help...nope. I did weights for back, shoulder and arms with a little abs and stretching. Not a terribly inspiring workout and my headache is still here. Must stick with it!!!

View from the mat:
Hot guy day at the gym!!! So although I wasn't motivated to go, the scenery made the difference! No Jersey boys or tarted up girls, just a couple of really nice looking guys. One was doing his weights whilst balancing on a bosu ball. Impressive! It's still pretty empty at the gym, it must be the spring lull. So at least you don't have to wait for the weights.

The Workout:
Pull ups assisted - 3 x 8 reps @95lbs;
Bent over lat raises - 3 x 12 reps @20lbs;
Overhead lat raises on bench - 3 x 12 reps @20lbs;
Tricep dips (2 x 12 reps)
Bicep curl descending weight/increase reps ( 25lbs x5reps; 20lbs x 10reps; 17.5lbsx 15reps; 10lbs x 20 reps; 5lbs x 25 reps)
abs - 25 crunches, 25 obliques, 25 twists, 1min plank
stretching!

The Music:
Undisclosed Desires - Muse
My Immortal - Evanescence
Nine in the Afternoon - Panic at the Disco
Abigail - Arkells
Precious Declaration - Collective Soul
Let Love Be Your Energy - Robbie Williams
Knights of Cydonia - Muse
It's My Life - Talk Talk
How Your Remind Me - Nickelback
Mr. Jones - Counting Crows

No comments:

Post a Comment