Friday, June 4, 2010

Jun 4th, 2010 - Bike Friday!

I left my house this morning in the sunshine. I rode down to Carling and bam, the fog hits and stays pretty thick until Parkdale. It was quite the ride. It's my third straight week and I'm already riding two gears higher than my first ride and feeling good. My legs are still pretty sore from squat day. The extra sumo and jump squats are the culprits, at least my inner thighs would tell me that. so sore. It took a little less than an hour in, so at least I'm becoming consistant. The ride home was so much harder and hotter. It's definately uphill as I am in a lower gear going home. I also have to say my legs burned by the time I hit my driveway. I think I may have to adjust my seat on my bike because my toes keep going numb. If anyone can tell me why, that would be great. All in all, not a bad bike. 42km baby!!!

View from the path/road:
Leaving a half an hour later and there are a lot more bikes on the paths. I actually passed a couple even though I was passed and felt i was standing still. The Canadian Geese are out in full force too, with all their goslings. They like to stand in the middle of the path. I slow down, but there are some who fly through them. My luck, I'd hit one and then I'd end up impalling myself. No thank you.

The Music:
Again too many to list but a nice surprise (my iPod is filling the space with random songs from our library) and I got Limp Bizkit - Take a Look Around, Loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment