Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jun 29, 2010 - squats and abs!

Well it's been a few weeks since I did this last, so I should be pretty sore tomorrow. I hope not, but I have a spa day on Saturday that includes at massage, so all is good. The gym was empty today. I guess now that the nice weather is upon us, many feel they no longer need to go to the gym. I am not one of those people!

View from the mat:
To be honest I was just focusing on getting it done. It's a long weekend here, so after tomorrow I'll probably be a sloth until Monday so I was focused on making sure what I did was going to hurt tomorrow.

The Workout:
Squats – 25 reps, no weight;
Abs - 25 crunches
Squats - 25 reps 10lbs ball;
Abs - 25 oblique crunches
Squats - 25 reps 10lbs ball,
Abs - 25 lower ab crunches
Squats - 25 reps 15lbs ball
Abs - 1min plank
Squats – 25 sumo reps; 25 feet together reps
Squats – circuit (10 sumo, 10 feet together, 10 jump squats)
Abs - 2x10reps captain chair knee up
Lunges – 2 x 25m walking short lunges

The Music:
Re-education - Rise Against
I Was a Teenage Anarchist - Against Me
Poker Face - Lady GaGa
Ordinary World - Duran Duran
NTF - IllScarlett
Fences - Paramore
Rockstar - Nickelback

No comments:

Post a Comment