Monday, June 21, 2010

June 21, 2010 - first day of summer and 3k

The first day of summer is finally here! Actually it feels like summer has been around for a while with the heat and sunny days we've had. No complaints really. I think we had our a/c on this weekend for the second time this year. I took yesterday off but was back out today. I ran the pedestrian bridge loop from the gym, around 3.5km. I felt pokey but the time would indicate not, so that's a good thing right? I forgot my hat today too, the sun was bright and warm but at least the wind was cool.

View from the path:
I saw a runner's reflection in a building window and thought, wow she needs a new bra. Then I realized it was me. UGH! so don't want to go try on new ones, but it's a necessity! Nothing worse than bouncing all over the place. These are the days I wish I had really small boobs. LOL

The music:
I left my arm band at home, so Carrie graciously gave me hers!
Dance in the Dark - Lady GaGa
Ordinary World - Duran Duran
Map of the Problematic - Muse
Gimme Sympathy - Metric
Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters - Elton John
Take it for Granted - IllScarlett
Neighbourhood #2 - Arcade Fire
Go All the Way - Perry Farrell

No comments:

Post a Comment