Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 2, Day 1–3km and a pump class!

Well I didn’t run this weekend, I ate instead :)

Back at it today, I went to the gym and ran 3km on the treadmill and then I did a body pump class.  I only did one class last week and my body missed it.  No doubt I’ll be sore tomorrow! Especially since I’m playing tennis tonight too!

View from the treadmill:

I hate running on the treadmill because it truly is boring.  You don’t go anywhere. However, the people watching is most excellent.  There was the sweaty guy behind me who is on the treadmill for a couple hours each morning.  He’s pretty rank, so I’ve learned to not go on the treadmill next to him if I want to save my olfactory senses :)  But gotta love his dedication!

There’s also a Zumba class before the pump class.  I’m amazed to watch, b/c I’ll never attempt.  Sometimes knowing ones limits is essential!

The Music on the treadmill:  I needed peppy music this morning so used the girls dance mix!

  • I Like That – Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull
  • Dynamite – Thaoi Cruz
  • Rain Over Me – Marc Antony and Pitbull
  • Give Me Everything – Ne-yo and Pitbull
  • Breakaway – Lemonade Mouth

1 comment:

  1. I think that gyms should install big screens near the treadmills and play videos of beautiful scenery, with hills and valleys so at least while you are working out you can get the illusion of being outdoors. (3D would be really neat if you didn't have to wear the glasses while running!)

    ReplyDelete