Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Week 5, Day 3–3 mile run and some tennis, if you can call it that :(

I got up and ran 3 miles!  whoop whoop.  Then I spent the better part of the day decorating cookies.

Then this evening I  went and played tennis, oh my it was so pathetic.  I couldn’t hit a good shot if the racquet was twice as big.  But we had fun and then I came home and ate a cupcake and the balance was restored!

I have a lesson tomorrow, so hopefully that will help.

I shall persevere and keep at it.  One week left until the race and then to choose my half.  I know I said I was going to run the Disney Princess but Lisa and I may choose another one.

The music was good for my run but I had to plug it in to recharge it and my list was erased.

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. You're inspiring me to run...although I can seem to get past a couple miles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tennis on Wednesday sounds like my golf game all the time. I'm taking some refresher lessons next Spring. LOL
    Hope the toe is holding up O.K.

    ReplyDelete