Sunday, October 30, 2011

Week 5–Day 4, 5 and 7–some tennis, pump class and a 10k!

I’ve been both good and bad this week.  Good with keeping up with my working out, bad with blogging about it.

It’s the week before Halloween so it’s crazy around here.  But the costumes are now done, cookies baked, candy bought and pumpkins are carved! 

In all that I had a tennis lesson on Thursday.  After my abysmal playing on Weds night, it had to be done.  Then Friday after all cookies were finally decorated I went to body pump and then today (Sunday) I ran 10k.

View from the path:

Today I started running with Rob and his running partner Gary.  I ran the first 3 miles with them and then turned back.  They ran 15 miles today, I just 6.  I felt bad for leaving them…NOT :)

I ran the American Tobacco trail and it was really nice.  However, the weather has turned to fall with a vengeance so has gone from 70 to 38 in two days.  I was running around this morning looking for mittens.  I just haven’t had the time to find the warmer running clothes.

But I got it done and I felt great.  But now it’s 9pm and I’m really tired.

Last week to go before the big race.  I’ve run it once, twice should be a breeze!

The Music:

Only for half the run and I forgot to get it off the iPod.  But it was pretty good this morning.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I think its commendable of you to be sticking to your running and tennis with everything else you have going on. Good luck in this last week of training before the big race. You will do just fine...endurance remember...not speed ;)

    ReplyDelete