Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 2, Day 3–3km angry

Never run angry. 

That would have been good to realize this morning, because I did.  Rob got up early to run and didn’t wake me up.  I had a bizarre dream and when I did get up and realized the time, I was already off.  I ran into Abby’s room and scared the crap out of her because I was behind.  I threw clothes at her and then into Rowan’s room.  She was sleeping at the foot of her bed and was cranky (which isn’t unusual).  Then Rob meandered in to “help” but I told him to get moving himself.

So I found myself yelling a little more this morning.  Girls are off to school, Rob to work, I need to run.  Or so I thought.

My legs were heavy, I was angry and it felt like I hadn’t run in a month!  I hate that feeling.  But I did it!

View from the path:

Dead thing is still there, it’s so gross.  But at least it doesn’t smell. Plus trying not to cry I was so angry but by the time I finished I seemed to feel much better.

Music:

  • Leave Out all the Rest – Linkin Park
  • 18 Wheeler – Pink
  • Scheibe – Lady Gaga
  • Unnatural selection – Muse
  • Hearing Damage – Thom Yorke
  • All These Thing That I’ve Done – The Killers

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry that you had such a bad start to your day, so bad that it almost had you in tears. Glad to hear that you felt better by the time you were finished but good Lord, when are they going to pick up that dead animal?
    Hope the remainder of your week has you smiling.

    ReplyDelete