Friday, October 21, 2011

Week 4, Day 5–Body Pump and a winner!

I kept going back and forth whether I would go to class today.  My toe is a loverly shade of purple and it’s spread to the top of my foot.  The swelling is down but still quite sore. 

But I went.  I had to modify some things and completely omit the lunges.  For some muscle groups I use a split stance with my left foot back so today I had to put my right and boy it was weird!

I got through it!  Today was also the launch of the new release and the three instructors dressed up for Halloween as an angel, devil and a fallen angel.  They also gave out door prizes and guess who won one????

That’s right…ME:)

I won a 25 dollar gift card to an Italian Eatery. 

In the end I’m glad I went to class.  Both because I feel better, but also because I get dinner out!  On the plus side of breaking ones toe, the lunge track was brutal.  Glad I got to miss that one or I wouldn’t have been walking at all this weekend due to the pain.  Now it’ll only be with a slight limp.  I was also excited because I could put my runners on.

Until next time.  I doubt I’ll attempt a run this weekend, maybe next week.

1 comment:

  1. You are one determined woman! Congratulations on winning the gift card. Enjoy your dinner out :)

    ReplyDelete