Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 5, Day 1–3km baby!

You’re probably thinking two things.  One, she ran? and two, she ran!!!

My toe didn’t bug me much over the weekend so I thought I’d give it a go and victorious, 3km achieved.  Not without a bit of a challenge from a week off and the continuous thought that my toe should hurt, but it didn’t.  So just a long run behind but should be able to make up no problem, I’ll run 9km this weekend and then the race the following weekend.  YAY!  fingers crossed nothing else goes wrong Smile

View from the path:

Just me because I didn’t want to take Dartagnan if I only made it to the end of the street and had to turn around, he’d have been way to hyper.  So just me and the beautiful weather.  It was a chilly start to the run, about 50 but with the sun out I warmed up quick.  I love running in this weather!

The Music:

  • Beth – Glee
  • Supermassive Black Hole – Muse
  • Neighbourhood #4 – Arcade Fire
  • Satellite Mind – Metric
  • Jacob’s Theme – Howard Shore
  • You and I – Lady GaGa
  • Dream On – Glee
  • Firework – Glee

Until tomorrow.  I have tennis tonight and then Body Pump in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you got out for a run and happy that the toe held up!

    ReplyDelete