Friday, September 30, 2011

Week 1, Day 5, August 30, 2011 - 3km

I did run this morning and yesterday I played tennis.  I didn’t feel the need to blog about it yesterday because really I just ran around the court for an hour during my lesson.  But it was an awesome workout!

As for today, I ran the loop with my training partner Darty and it was delightful.  The temperature has finally dropped and was down right pleasant out there.  My run was better but not great.  Still I got out there!

View from the path:

The dead whatever was still out there but that was about it.

The Music:

It was good but then the girls got a hold of it and it’s several hours later, so I don’t remember the exact list.  sorry

 

My goal is to run once this weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. The dead whatever must be getting pretty nasty by now in the heat and humidity you've had all week. Hopefully the city picks it up soon. Enjoy your weekend Karen.

    ReplyDelete