Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Week 1, Day 2–Sept 27, 2011

So last night I played tennis and didn’t embarrass myself.  After my lesson last week, my confidence was back.  I actually won several of my service games, with the help of my partner of course.  However, during one serve I seemed to have tweaked my shoulder.  It’s more of the “you haven’t done this in a long time what the hell are you doing to me” pain, than having actually hurt myself.

Now to this morning, I took a body pump class.  Because of said “tweak” I decided not to aggravate it, so instead of anything overhead, I did dead rows.  So if you’ve taken a body pump class before you’ll know that with the 4th track (clean and press), I did a stellar number of rows!

Tomorrow I run! 3km

Until then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment