Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2nd, 2010 - almost 5km

It was freaking cold out this morning. Frost on the ground, steam from breathing, felt awesome! After the 17km my legs didn't feel too bad, so also a positive. Darty and I dropped the kids of at respective daycares and headed out for 3km. At the 3km turn around I felt great so decided to do 5km, but didn't quite make it as Darty started to limp, so I turned around and headed home. It was more like 4.5km.

View from the path:
Me, Darty and about 30 wild turkeys. Made for an exciting time for Dartagnan, as he tried to catch them all. All of the bushes and trees were covered in frost and with the bright sunlight, glimmered beautifully. It was a great morning, crisp run. I'll miss these!

The Music:
Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Glee
You Make My Dream - Hall & Oates
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
Speechless - Lady GaGa
It's My Life/Confessions - Glee
Dashboard - Modest Mouse
Keep the Car Running - Arcade Fire
Defying Gravity - Glee (stretch)

No comments:

Post a Comment