Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17, 2010 - 3km

First run in a new town...how weird is that. Also that it was about 15 degrees out this morning. I did, I think, 3km. Rob sent me out on his route, but he sent me to a mall and then I got lost. I continued to walk/run a bit until I got reoriented and found my way back. I actually was sweating like crazy, something different than the 3 degrees I have been running in. I have to run at least one more time before my 26km this weekend. That should be fun, since I have no idea where to go. I may try to look for a running store tomorrow.

It's Abby's first day at school tomorrow too...lots going on but the run did make me feel much more at ease!

View from the path:
There are leaves on the trees and they are just starting to change colour. I feel like I had travelled back in time to September when it started in Ottawa!

No music. Two reasons. One, I didn't know where I was and didn't want to block out the unfamiliar sounds and two, I didn't know where my earphones were. Definately next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment